Thursday, February 24, 2011

My 6th grade class
My Father is young boy on the right
My Great Grandparents
My Grandparents and their 13th child
My My family in 1958. I am young girl on bottom right.

I have tried to write a story line several time to go with the pictures and each time something happens to delete it. I am struggling with posting and pictures still. But I am trying.
I want to record my life story for my future generations and anyone who is interested in reading it. I also want to be able to do tutorials on things I make to share with others. I am slow with the learning process of blogging but I am continuing to put forth the effort to do it regardless of those struggles. When i learned to type it was before teh electric typewriter and I don't know what all this stuff on the keyboard is for except the alphabet and numbers. Fortunately I have spell check to correct any misspelled words.
I hope this gives you a little glimpse into the past and until next time I leave you with Just This...Alice

3 comments:

  1. In my 6th grade class photo, I am the girl sitting in the second row on the right in the 3rd desk back. Oh my! I did spell check and it seemed to work but it didn't post with the changes. Best Wishes to all for a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Lucky to have such Great photo's to post. And also Lucky to have Family that is close. Glad that you can accomplish the things that make you happy, Keep up the good work, looks as if you have put ALOT into this BLOG. Very interesting. Have a Great day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea doing your family history on your blog. Remember to export it (save) weekly...better safe than sorry. Unfortunately, the only person left with stories of family members gone by is my mother, and she for the most part only has history on her side of the family. It's a shame that we don't write down their stories throughout the years, and not wait till most of them have passed on.

    By the way, had to look twice at your great grandparents...your great grandfather looks so much younger than your great grandmother!

    ReplyDelete