Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Perils With Posting Pictures

The last picture did not show the comment explaining what it was and I tried another comment box and it didn't show either. As I am getting at my limit for the day I must retire for the night. I am still learning how to do this blogging so please forgive the mistakes I am making. I have a cell phone that is not in service that I charge up and use for a camera now. I took the photos at my daughters house one day and learned to upload them to my computer myself. There is so much work in doing this and I just do it as I am able. I am hoping I can get someone to film me making my ribbon birds one day. Thank you for your patience in getting a look at some of my creations. God is good to me and I couldn't do anything without his help. Til later it's Just This...Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment